| Mr. Apostolos Anthimos:
Attorney at law at the Thessaloniki Bar Association.
- Graduated from the Aristotle University in Thessaloniki, and obtained his Ph.D. in 2002.
- Master of Laws from the University of Hanover, Germany.
- Teaching fellow at the Thracian Law Faculty (2003/2004).
- Lecturer for English Law Terminology at the National School of Judges (since 2004).
- Various publications in Greek, German and Spanish legal reviews, on issues related to Internet and e-commerce law, International litigation, Arbitration and Dispute resolution, Commercial law and Civil Procedure.
- Numerous presentations in Greek and foreign conferences.
- Expert in technical assistance programmes for FYROM and Bulgaria.
- Training experience (within the programme TRAINING OF JUDGES) in the Slovak Republic.
- Scientific coordinator of the international programme for the judicial cooperation in civil matters.
- Member of the UIA, the Macedonian Association of Commercial Law, the Scientific Council for the Information Society, the Greek-German Industry and Commerce Chamber.
- His monograph, titled “Recognition and enforcement of foreign default judgments” has been awarded from the Greek Association of Proceduralists (2005).
- Languages of communication: Greek / English / German / Spanish